Minecraft Skins — November 23, 2012, 11:24 pm
How to Install:
- Download Minecraft skin
- Once you have downloaded a skin you will need to head to http://minecraft.net/profile.
- Log into your account and then upload your skin.
- Now when you open Minecraft your character should have the skin that you chose!
Credit to: mcjason304
- Minecraft Maroon Love Skin
- Minecraft Alice Twist Skin
- Minecraft Lavender Skin
- Minecraft Candy The Cat Skin
- Minecraft Arthur Skin
- Minecraft Vampire Pikawarrior Skin
- Abobo’s Big Adventure Skin Battle vs Hybrid
- Minecraft Cupcake Blitz Skin
- Minecraft Seaweed Knight Skin
- Minecraft Modern Heroes Notch & Jeb Skin